Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thirteen (Unprescribable Neurotic's Narcotic)

Traipse 'round place merrily
after hours revelry
mess about sterily
late night delivery
intoxicated on poetry
Please, don't feed vagrant beggers
they'll only hold alpha keggers
party loudly until dawn
& trash your front lawn
with empties of Bud, Blues, & Yeggers.
My name is Earl
lookit my purty curl
I want to be a girl;
here comes my friend, Burl,
see my winkie unfurl.
I don't understand the looks
cuz I don't devour books,
I'm not a literature freak
my brain has a leak
or the info is stolen by crooks.
Feed vagrant beggers
& they'll hold alpha keggers,
loud parties 'til dawn,
empties tossed across front lawn;
field of Buds, blues, & Yeggers.
Traipse 'round merrily
after hours revelry
mess 'bout sterily
call late night delivery
flyin' high on Poetry,
Flying High on
Poetry.
C'mon, get high with me,
c'mon fly high with me
c'mon, write some Poetry
c'mon read your Poetry
c'mon, share the imagery
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon with me
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, get high on
Poetry.
That's what it be, Poetry.
Yah.
I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment - visit and friend me on Facebook, where you can find me by searching for Da Butcha Shoppe.