Oh, the weather outside is frightful...
I'll be home for...
Dashing through the...
Horse knows the...
Away in a manger...
Oh, tannenbaum....
Deck the halls with...
Silver and gold...
Dinner's in the...
Chestnuts roasting on an...
Oh, silent night...
Here comes...
t'was the night before...
It's beginning to look a lot like....
Winter's Solstice,
longest daylight,
evening's darkness,
Revelers in torchlight;
singing merry songs,
stepping forebear's dance,
righting epoch's wrongs,
rekindling romance.
I went to the village,
I walked in the town,
I knelt down in the city,
filled with sadness and pity,
& prayed, God upturn the frown.
Surrounded by pretty lights,
sugary, holiday bites,
faces ruddy and gay,
toys dancing ballet,
well hung men in tights.
I went to the sylvan,
I walked in the wood,
I knelt down in the forest,
the lap of the Goddess,
& gave thanks for all that's good.
Ah, seasonal delights,
mindset flies with kites,
impromptu gay ballet,
celebrating solstice day,
in my bright white, tights.
Oh, the weather outside is frightful...
I'll be home for...
Dashing through the...
Horse knows the...
Away in a manger...
Oh, tannenbaum....
Deck the halls with...
Silver and gold...
Dinner's in the...
Chestnuts roasting on an...
Oh, silent night...
Here comes...
t'was the night before...
It's beginning to look a lot like....
- DA Boucher
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment - visit and friend me on Facebook, where you can find me by searching for Da Butcha Shoppe.