by DA Boucher
Entering the parlour
with something to say
I showed my ardor
for the charming B-Ray.
Sitting on the couch
naked as a jay
teats, feets, & pouch,
& jiggy parts on display.
"how're ya doin', spastic?"
I asked my guy.
"Super-fantastic-bubble-plastic"
he said in reply.
Which is pretty good
if you ask me
I got to sportin' wood
for the handsome he.
In response he unwrapped it
& put it to hand
just reached out & slapped it
to make it stand.
I acted out in kind
gently touching & tugging
I caressed his behind
& we began fugging.
Oh, what a ride it was
skin to skin
orgasmic buzz
deep within.
It was a few hours
before we were spent
digging on the powers
of being bent.
He smiled & blushed
kissed my cheek
& off he rushed
to his beard of the week.
Ah, the recollection
of an awesome afternoon
now he's my selection
from July to June.
He's my bestest Buddy
in the whole wide world
& no fuddy-duddy,
Since his Closet Queer unfurled.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment - visit and friend me on Facebook, where you can find me by searching for Da Butcha Shoppe.