Strollin' thru the house one day
I stubbed my toe on the chaise
slammed it good in a manly way
yowled during the painful phase;
the nail quickly turned grey
& the colour of dijonaise.
Oh, oh, oh,
well, well, well, waddia know
I've got a rainbow toe,
look at it glow, yo.
I began to figit
my heart alight
watching that digit
turn dark to light
thinking, "better fridge it"
"cuz it don't look right."
Hey, hey, hey,
well, well, well, waddia say
my toe's on display
with it's dappled array, yay!
My injured toe devine
brought me glory & fame
now the world is mine,
& you may think, "crazy dame"
but my life's better'n fine
since all my toes became the same.
Oh, oh, ohs,
well, well, well, waddia knows
I've got rainbow toes,
look at 'em glow, yoes.
Oh, oh, oh,
well, well, well, waddia know
I've got a rainbow toe,
look at it glow, yo.
look at it glow.
LOOK AT IT GLOW!
DA Boucher
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment - visit and friend me on Facebook, where you can find me by searching for Da Butcha Shoppe.